A Slew of Savary Sensations

For all you women out there who have experienced the brain trauma of figuring out what to have for dinner or need helpful food preparation tips...this blog's for you! Here you can find great recipes and tips from the women of the Savary Slew. Ladies and gentlemen, start your salavatin', please!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Nutrition, cont.

What a wake-up call it has been to write down everything I eat and drink the last few days! One major flaw I see in my diet is LACK OF VEGETABLES. Another problem I have is INADEQUATE HYDRATION. So today my goal is to work on including vegetables in my food choices. By the end of the day I hope to eat at least 3 servings. I know it's small, but it's a babystep and more likely to be achieved!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I would say those are two of my major flaws as well (and too many sweets). I think trying to get 3 servings is more than a babystep! ::thinking:: I had iceburg lettuce in my pita today. And some French fries. But that was it for veggies.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home