Bruschetta-Style Thin Spaghetti
Oh my goodness!!! This was easy and GOOD! It has a great "fresh" factor and is chock-full of flavor. I'm not sure how to post recipes legally when we get them from another source (like a cookbook, etc.) Does anyone know? Well, anyway, this is from the back of my Healthy Harvest pasta box!
BRUSCHETTA-STYLE THIN SPAGHETTI
Total Cooking Time: 15 min. Serves 3-4 people (I personally think it serves 4-6)
1 box Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Thin Spaghetti
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons minced garlic (I used 6+ cloves, pressed b/c I like garlic!)
3 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
To taste: oregano and basil (fresh or dried), shredded Parmesan cheese, cracked pepper, salt
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Heat a large saute' pan on medium high with olive oil. Saute' garlic until golden. Add tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and herbs. Heat until warmed (about 2 minutes).
3) Combine pasta and tomato mixture and heat until warm (approximately 2-3 minutes).
Top with shredded Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
This is a great meatless dish, very satisfying with a green salad. I suppose you could serve small portions as a side dish to meat, or you could throw in some cooked chicken... I personally prefer it as is!
BRUSCHETTA-STYLE THIN SPAGHETTI
Total Cooking Time: 15 min. Serves 3-4 people (I personally think it serves 4-6)
1 box Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Thin Spaghetti
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons minced garlic (I used 6+ cloves, pressed b/c I like garlic!)
3 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
To taste: oregano and basil (fresh or dried), shredded Parmesan cheese, cracked pepper, salt
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Heat a large saute' pan on medium high with olive oil. Saute' garlic until golden. Add tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and herbs. Heat until warmed (about 2 minutes).
3) Combine pasta and tomato mixture and heat until warm (approximately 2-3 minutes).
Top with shredded Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
This is a great meatless dish, very satisfying with a green salad. I suppose you could serve small portions as a side dish to meat, or you could throw in some cooked chicken... I personally prefer it as is!

5 Comments:
It sounds WONDERFUL!!!! I think some chicken would be a nice touch... although I would eat it by itself, my dad would beg for some meat :)
I will try it sometime soon!
oh, is this what we ate at your house when I grated the parmesan (and Hailey kept eating it :) )? If so I can testify to the wonder of it. It was so yummy. I'm so glad you posted it, Thank you!!!!
yes it's what we ate that night
i luv cheez.
Any suggestions as to what I would do since Matt doesn't like tomatoes?
um, Dawn, can't really help ya there... fresh tomatoes have a starring role in this dish.
I suppose you could try some chopped fresh zucchini and/or yellow squash?
Post a Comment
<< Home