Aut's Hummus
I'm sharing this recipe in honor of my friend Rebekah, who had lunch with us today.
HUMMUS
2 cups canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
1/3 cup tahini (this is a sasame paste found usually in ethnic foods)
1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh is better)
1 tsp. salt
2-3 cloves garlic, halved
1 Tbsp olive oil
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. If it's too thick, you can add a little water or some reserved broth from the can of beans. I like to sprinkle each serving with paprika and a little olive oil. Serve with pita, carrots, sliced cucumbers, etc.
HUMMUS
2 cups canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
1/3 cup tahini (this is a sasame paste found usually in ethnic foods)
1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh is better)
1 tsp. salt
2-3 cloves garlic, halved
1 Tbsp olive oil
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. If it's too thick, you can add a little water or some reserved broth from the can of beans. I like to sprinkle each serving with paprika and a little olive oil. Serve with pita, carrots, sliced cucumbers, etc.

1 Comments:
Yea!!!! thank you
Post a Comment
<< Home