A Slew of Savary Sensations

For all you women out there who have experienced the brain trauma of figuring out what to have for dinner or need helpful food preparation tips...this blog's for you! Here you can find great recipes and tips from the women of the Savary Slew. Ladies and gentlemen, start your salavatin', please!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A tip

I will post some recipes later. Dawn is right about making menus. One thing I have done to help me plan menus is I have a list of dinners we really like. Right now I think there are about 20 or so dinners on the list. I just look at the list, look at our week and decide what would be good which night, depending on our schedule. I try a new recipe a few times a month. This is very helpful and seems to take some of the stress out of meal planning :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I do the same Autumn!!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home